Minor Works/Project Supervisor – North London
£38.5k+ car allowance
6 month Contract with potential to go perm
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
An opportunity has arisen for a Minor Works/Project Supervisor based in Ware – covering North London.
The hours of work are: 8am – 5pm (Monday to Friday).
To deliver individual or multiple FM services related to minor works & projects within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
Taking the works from the initial customer enquiry through the scoping, costing & quoting stages and then the delivery and handover of the works to the customer upon completion.
Ensuring programme timelines and costs are maintained throughout.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff.
* Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy.
* Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders.
* Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control.
* Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors.
* Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface.
* Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing.
* Work with FMS partners to deliver project works related to a Forward Maintenance Regime.
* Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to.
* Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing.
Could this be for you?
* Educated to HNC / HND Standard (or equivalent)
* Operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
* Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline are an important pre-requisite of the role.
* SSSTS, SMSTS, IOSH qualification or equivalent.
* Proven experience in Project Management.
* Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs.
* Proven track record to the successful delivery of multiple FM services related projects.
- 6 month FTC with potential to go permanent
- £38.5k+car allowance
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.