Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
To manage a number of projects and to support the successful delivery of a portfolio of building and system upgrades, modifications and decommissioning projects within a highly regulated, secure MOD estate.
- Delivering minor new works and projects valued up to £1m.
- All projects delivered to NEC3 contracts.
- Produce pricing and tender documents.
- Manage client approvals, scope, quality, risk and costs to profitably and consistently deliver on time and quality according to the commercial requirements of the contract
- Develop trusted relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Create and issue high level project reports.
- To peer review programmes and project reports on key projects prior to issue to the client
- To attend or chair project meetings as and when required
- Produce weekly project reports for presentation.
Could this be for you?
- Recognised project management qualification APM/PMI/PRINCE2 Practitioner with at least 3 years’ experience
- Mechanical or Electrical background preferable
- Able to obtain and retain SC clearance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.